The Lawnhouse has a timelessly classic design, at home in both modern and traditional gardens.
Featuring endearing details such as antique-style fittings and fully glazed joinery double doors, The Lawnhouse is ideal for use as a space to enjoy afternoon tea or an early evening family barbeque. And when you’re finished, this summerhouse provides ample space for storage.
Several optional extras are available including a veranda or scalloped facia and has a large variety of colour schemes on offer.
Luxury Garden Room Features
Range of factory spray paints available
A wide palette of factory paint colours is available for all garden rooms. Create your ideal colour scheme.
Fully insulated roof and side panels
Have peace of mind in the knowledge that your new structure is fully insulated from top to bottom, helping to keep energy bills down.
Laminate flooring available
Create the perfect stylistic accent with laminate flooring. Easy to maintain and clean, and looks fabulous in any setting.
Bespoke Buildings Specifications
Your bespoke building is crafted from the highest quality materials available today.
- Spray painted using a three-layer method for improved weather resistance
- Full colour chart available upon request
- We use a knot inhibitor primer paint for a luxury finish
- The building is crafted with redwood tongue and groove and comes with quality green mineral felt on the roof.
- Building Height to Eaves – 76 3/4” (1949mm)
- Tallest Point – 99 3/4” (2533mm)
- 10′ x 10′ (3.04m x 3.04m)
- Sizes available: 5×8, 6×8, 8×8, 10×8, 12×8, 14×8, 5×10, 6×10, 8×10, 10×10, 12×10, 14×10, 5×12, 6×12, 8×12, 10×12, 12×12, 14×12, 5×14, 6×14, 8×14, 10×14, 12×14, 14×14