The Dukesbury brings together a marriage of conventional roof style with twenty first century design to create an understated yet beguiling stand-alone garden room.
As with all our luxury garden buildings, the Dukesbury offers a large array of customisations including interior layouts, dimensions, window arrangements and roof options such as cedar cladding or eco-tile resin slates.
This product comes with free external paint and laminate flooring!
Luxury Garden Room Features
Range of factory spray paints available
A wide palette of factory paint colours is available for all garden rooms. Create your ideal colour scheme.
Fully insulated roof and side panels
Have peace of mind in the knowledge that your new structure is fully insulated from top to bottom, helping to keep energy bills down.
Laminate flooring available
Create the perfect stylistic accent with laminate flooring. Easy to maintain and clean, and looks fabulous in any setting.
Bespoke Buildings Specifications
Your bespoke building is crafted from the highest quality materials available today.
- Free installation – we will work with you to achieve a mutually convenient date where possible.
- Individually made to order.
- Insulated Roof and Walls – insulated on site with 50mm rock wool insulation
- Strong ex. 2″x2″ planed framework (45mmx45mm finished size after machining)
- Internal vertical clad with 12mm tongue & groove shiplap
- Barrier paper on the outside walls and internal walls have a reflective aluminium foil vapour barrier fitted before boarding
- 18mm tongue & groove matchboard floor boards (finished size after machining)
- Strong ex 2″x2″ floor joists (45mmx45mm finished size after machining)
- High Specification Joinery – Mortise and tennon doors and windows which feature draught proofed sealed units – double-glazed
- 4′ or 5′ joinery made double hinged doors (5′ wide x 6’6″ high (1524mmx1970mm) or 4′ wide x 6’6″ high (1524mmx1970mm)
- Chrome fixings
- 3 lever lock
- Felt Shingle (tiles) in a choice of four colours – Red, Brown, Black & Green
- Delivery – in most cases delivery is free, however some areas may incur a small charge, please enquire.
- The buildings are factory spray painted to a colour of your choice, with a choice of over 30 colours. Joinery will be painted inside and out. Although we use primer we cannot guarantee “knots” will not surface through the paint as this is a natural phenomenon and is due to resins in the timber.
- Internal boards are natural
- Access – we require at least 8′ (2.43m) clearance for the sections to be delivered to your site.
- Electric – If you require electricity in your building we recommend an Electrician (of your choice) is on site for approx. an hour on the day of fitting to put the first fix in, to return when the building is completed to do the final fix.
- We must have a flat and level and solid base for the Elite range of buildings, you will have problems with doors and windows if this is not the case, we reserve the right not to fit your building if the base is not flat and level, if we cannot fit the building on the first confirmed date, you will be charged a storage and failed delivery fee.
- Optional Extras include cedar roof shingles, cedar roof slats or eco slate effect roof tiles in grey or red
- Optional Extra of an insulated floor
- FREE FITTING SUBJECT TO ACCESS – we can manufacture the building in smaller parts to access difficult areas however this is chargeable.